Whether any category I.e. Individual/Trusts/HUF’s, you can apply for Duplicate PAN card or reprint it, if lost or damaged; follow the simple steps and guide mentioned below. If you are PAN card holder only then you are eligible to apply for this and majorly you have to provide the reason for reprinting. In such conditions, there is no change in the card number, but if any alteration provided it may change.
Offline Procedure for Duplicate PAN Card for is as follows:
- There will be a page that asks for detailed information about Permanent Account Number, address, name, contact number etc. Do not click on the button that is on left-hand side that appears on the form.
- If you are applying for duplicate, you have to submit some legal documents like id proof, the birth of date proof and photographs. Suppose you want to reprint then you have to input the card number of your current account.
- For replacing, you have to pay some amount and that too depends on the communication area and the place where it is to be delivered that charges 179 Rs and if it is for out of India it has 989 Rs charges. As per your wish, you can process out the payment by net banking, debit or credit card or demand drafts.
- As and when all the documents are submitted and verified, a confirmation letter or call will be provided. This contains 15 digits unique number that will be required for any future agreements with the authorities.
- You will hence receive the post after or around 2 weeks.
Online Steps for Duplicate PAN card tin-nsdl Application Form:
- Click on www.tin-nsdl.com, you will have the page that contains many options and click on to Apply Online.
- Secondly, you will find multiple options, here you have to choose the “Application Type” and select the third option that holds the choice of “Change or Correction in Existing PAN Date/Print of PAN card.
- Depending on company or individuals, you have to select the relevant option of “Category”.
- Thereafter the applicant has to input the required details. Foremost the ‘Title’.
- Add your Last name, Middle name and so on the other info that is mandatory.
- Mention the details about your Date of birth, month and year respectively.
- At last, you have to submit your contact number and email address whether it is of India or outside the country.
- The last but not the least, you have to check all the details and enter the captcha image. Submit the info and hence the work is completed.
- You will get the option of payment. Click on it and move on the further process.
- Suppose you miss out the payment or due to some reason the payment process does not get complete, you may return back and repeat the same procedure.
- If you get completed with the payment, navigate to the save and print option.
- Scan two photos and submit it to the form and the signature of the applicant is need to be done in the box.
- Attach the mentioned documents and post to the NSDL e-govt Site.
For Online Duplicate PAN card via utiitsl:
There are some easy steps, that you can complete it within the small duration of time. As India is now diverting towards Digital options, you are getting more easy ways that can be accomplished by your own way rather than scraping your shoes at the various offices. Follow the given step with images that will fulfill your doubts and get clear ideas to login and another process.
2. Add the information of Date of Birth, gender, and other details respectively.
3. Now you come up to adding the info of contact number and address.
4. Select the choice of a document that you are going to submit over to them that holds DOB information, Address proof and identity proof.