Monday, May 27, 2013

Paying $$$$ Offline Data Entry Jobs Work From Home Without Any Investment

I am pleased by knowing that you are interested in offline data entry and I know you are in search of legit offline work through which you can make easy money in your spare time.

OFFLINE DATA ENTRY WORK OFFERING WORLDWIDE FROM HOME LEGIT OFFLINE DATA ENTRY JOBS FROM HOME IN DELHI, MUMBAI, BANGLORE, CHENNAI, PUNE, AHMEDABAD WITHOUT ANY INVESTMENT AVAILABLE

As if you are surfing the internet, there is some legit reason behind searching online jobs or offline jobs such as data entry, form filling jobs or ads posting work; and hence you have landed on the right web page.

Offline Data Entry Jobs Work From Home Without Any Investment
I won’t give you any fake promises, as other websites are continuing by asking advance registration fees or any payments.

It is correctly said that from offline data entry work you may gain less income as compared to online jobs or freelancing work.

According to my experience, in recent years I have not met anybody who has gathered a large amount of money from offline data entry jobs in the specific duration of time.

But I have observed many seekers who have wasted their time in such fake data entry jobs that are advertised in the daily newspaper and many of the fake online sites with classified web too.

As per the thumb rule, there are no shortcuts or quick rich scheme for earning money that is online or offline. So if you are the job seekers now and then, then you are in wrong belief to gain money with any shortcuts. You need to work hard and some sort of skills and talents required for gaining more money.

First of all, make a clear idea in mind; what is offline data entry work and why people are ready to pay you for data entry work? Inquire from all the previously working customers about their experience and even ask the chief person to send the payment proof on your id. Thereafter proceed with any data entry work

Offline Data Entry Jobs From Home without any investment Apply for legit Offline Data Entry Work from home, Free And Genuine Offline Data Entry Work From Home Without Registration fees

If you are genuinely interested in making money by offline data entry jobs from home without investment or searching for trusted and legitimate offline data entry jobs which are 100% legit and with payment surety, then here in this column you will find and can apply for offline data entry work and offline data entry jobs from home without registration fees along with payment proofs.

Offline Data Entry Work From Home Without Investment
Offline Data Entry Jobs Work From Home
Just rest and read all words and article, check carefully, otherwise confusion all over and everywhere
Nowadays all are in search of online jobs or offline jobs that are based from home and also without investment. But it is tough to find genuine legitimate offline data entry work jobs from home.

I have assembled some genuine and trusted resources and sites where you can find the best internet online based and offline based data entry work from home without investment.

For searching genuine offline based data entry work, you have to calmly and carefully go through the linked content that will offer you a genuine source of income.

Special Note: Here we are not asking for any Signup or registration fees for our users, so observe carefully and try to understand what the article is offering you and want to say.

Accordingly search and Apply for the latest and best Offline Data Entry Work At Home Without Investment jobs in Jobs in all over India. Here I have given sites where you can find part time online and offline data entry jobs without any investment and any registration fees.

Offline Data Entry Jobs Work From Home

There is no demand for any previous experiences of offline data entry jobs. If you are unaware of all the work, you will be provided training by an experienced and knowledgeable trainer. Especially there is no need of any investment for offline data entry work.

No Joining Fees we are asking to do offline data entry jobs part time offline data entry jobs, home based offline data entry jobs, We will be providing you simple offline data entry jobs and registration forms will be also provided for sign up procedure.

We have direct contact with some individual companies and data entry outsourcing companies. I have some peoples who work very well in this field, so if you want to work with computer and the internet based online and offline home based data entry jobs without investment.

Then just send us the email at following contact details provided.

Contact Details: - aarzooinfotech786@gmail.com You can comment your email below I will try my best to provide you with the best home based data entry work. Keep in mind; I am not asking you for any investment best of luck

Sign Up For Offline Data Entry Jobs

Thank you for taking interest in this post. I hope I have fulfilled the queries you had in your mind. Still, you can find some most genuine and rated online jobs without any start up fees and investment to start online jobs you can see below.

Though if you want a payment surety for data entry work you can also see here payment proof for data entry work already paid member proof.

352 comments

Write comments «Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 352   Newer›   Newest»
sabrina shaw
January 5, 2015 at 1:13 PM delete

Hi,

I am looking to work from home. I don't have a job and I don't have any money to put into anything to get started. I want to start making money that is legit in Canada. Please send me some information about this opportunity thank you.

Thank you Sabrina.

January 5, 2015 at 8:55 PM delete

i need a data entry job its very argent for me..... give some details about the job....
thanks
Dx

Vishal Singh
January 5, 2015 at 11:39 PM delete

hi i need a data entry job from home

shyam sri
January 6, 2015 at 5:32 AM delete

hi i need a data entry job. i dont have money to invest also. So please suggest me about the job.

Thanks,

Shyam

babyshanavas
January 6, 2015 at 7:19 AM delete

www.megatypers.com...its legit and free of cost...u need an invitation code like 9JMF,9IRS

January 6, 2015 at 7:34 PM delete

If you wan to earn money online via survey jobs without any investment you should see articles I have explained

also some genuine jobs for student without investment here you can see :

megatypers is also good but it requires hard work and fast typing speed

Samir Rastogi
January 11, 2015 at 9:28 PM delete

hello

i am looking for a pert time job, please send me details.

Samir Rastogi
January 11, 2015 at 9:30 PM delete

i am looking genuine part time jobs. please provide the details.

jeasuk ys
January 11, 2015 at 11:23 PM delete

i am looking for a part time job, please send me details.

Twinkle
January 12, 2015 at 7:14 AM delete

I'm looking for home based job, please contact me at my email address shwethamallik27@gmail.com

Twinkle
January 12, 2015 at 7:24 AM delete

Naz Kulsum
January 12, 2015 at 8:02 AM delete

Hi,

I am looking for part time online work so that i can clear my debts taken for personal reasons. contact at nazkulsum11@gmail.com

MANOJ SHARMA
January 15, 2015 at 9:33 PM delete

I'm looking for home based job, please contact me at my email address manojsharma14051990@gmail.com

Suyash Mule
January 16, 2015 at 6:18 AM delete

suyash796@gmail.com
job with no fees,no investment

Abdul
January 16, 2015 at 10:37 AM delete

abdulshaikh1991@gmail.com
for data entry job...

Hussna Shaikh
January 21, 2015 at 9:01 AM delete

hussna.shaikh@gmail.com please share with the oppportunity to work from home without investment and registration fee

January 21, 2015 at 9:29 PM delete

maheshsharma6050@gmail.com

ghayaas
January 23, 2015 at 2:09 AM delete

looking for job without investment
email id : ghayaas2995@gmail.com

karthi keyan
January 24, 2015 at 3:03 AM delete

I need part time job to pay my college fees.. Pls provided me to continue studying
...mail I'd karthi3955@gmail.com

Mr James
January 25, 2015 at 11:21 AM delete

I need part time job to pay my daily expenses at university .. please help .. james1993@gmail.com my email

SUBRAMANI
January 26, 2015 at 1:47 AM delete

I have 12 years experience computer job typing. I am also disabled person. Please give me opportunity

Balaji B
January 26, 2015 at 3:37 AM delete

I am a collage student.I want home based online job.please sent me details at balajiamuthabharathi@gmail.com

January 31, 2015 at 9:36 AM delete

riyan wani
February 1, 2015 at 6:12 AM delete

hi sir i am from dehradun and i m intrested to do this type of work i m student

February 1, 2015 at 9:37 AM delete

Hy I have given complete details for offline data entry jobs without investment if you are looking for offline data entry work in

offline data entry work at home without investment here in this cities you can apply also
offline data entry work from home in Delhi
offline data entry work from home in Gandhinagar
offline data entry work from home in Mehsana
offline data entry work from home in Ahmedabad
offline data entry work from home in Bangalore
offline data entry work from home in Chennal
offline data entry work from home in Kolkata
offline data entry work from home in mumbai
offline data entry work from home in Ranchi
offline data entry work from home in Indore
offline data entry work from home in Kochi
offline data entry work from home in Hyderabad
offline data entry work from home in Vaddara
offline data entry work from home in Coimbatore
offline data entry work from home in Pune
offline data entry work from home in Thane
offline data entry work from home in Luckhnow

Beverly Luna
February 1, 2015 at 5:26 PM delete

Hi can you send me the details how to join or apply?angelbev0801@gmail.com

Sana Azeez
February 3, 2015 at 2:21 AM delete

hi, I am a collage student.I want
home based online job.please
sent me details at sanaazeez808@gmail.com

February 4, 2015 at 10:48 AM delete

Hi, I am a house wife alooking for a home based typing job...please send me the details on destiny8551.ss@gmail.com

eyewitness
February 4, 2015 at 6:26 PM delete

This blog is misleading people when it says, "Online part time jobs without investment". Most if not all of these so called online part time jobs require you to pay a one time fee. How someone who is under employed or unemployed is going to pay a fee?
What these online jobs who is offering jobs like data entry,form filling, etc. should have a pay it forward system built in their site.
For example, if a worker does the required amount of work for the month, and reaches their threshold to be paid, for example,($300. per month) the employer/company should deduct their one time fee of $25.) leaving $275. for the worker/employee to collect for their work done.
Most of these online job sites seems to be very scammish and not trust worthy, as they may not pay the worker for a job well done.
So my advice to you, Radhe Kumar, stop misleading people by saying these online jobs without investment. Any amount of upfront fee/s is an investment.

February 7, 2015 at 9:03 PM delete

Hy @eyewitness thanks for your comment! HOWEVER THIS BLOG IS NOT MISLEADING PEOPLE YOU MAY HAVE SOME MISUNDERSTANDING also I have mention in starting of articles don't skip articles and see all details I have given and what I want to say peoples like you don't have time to read articles and just saying misleading also i have mentioned I am not taking any fees from users and I have just some peoples contact and some data outsourcing company who offer work and they looking for serious worker linking people who are interested in online or offline data entry jobs without investment!

Even I have given some sites for online jobs serious people can also earn See list of genuine online earning site from home http://www.onlinejoboffer.net/2015/01/online-jobs-without-registration-fees.html

Still if you are interested you can send email Radhe1616@hotmail.com we are providing job peoples mostly when work required so think before comment "peoples wont appreciate things which they found free"

February 7, 2015 at 9:05 PM delete

Hy I ave given links for sign up and also given email and contact no for offline data entry work and offline data entry jobs just follow method or still you can try for some online jobs http://www.onlinejoboffer.net/2015/01/online-jobs-without-registration-fees.html

February 7, 2015 at 9:06 PM delete

Hy I have given links for sign up and also given email and contact no for offline data entry work and offline data entry jobs just follow method or still you can try for some online jobs http://www.onlinejoboffer.net/2015/01/online-jobs-without-registration-fees.html

February 7, 2015 at 9:06 PM delete

February 7, 2015 at 9:07 PM delete

yes this one typing works free but you require some high typing speed and good internet connection

February 7, 2015 at 9:08 PM delete

As i said we are not taking any fees for join online or offline jobs you can send email for offline data entry jobs also you can try some geneuine online jobs here http://www.onlinejoboffer.net/2015/01/online-jobs-without-registration-fees.html

February 7, 2015 at 9:09 PM delete

and if you want to online typing jobs here is the link try http://www.onlinejoboffer.net/p/online-typing-jobs.html

February 7, 2015 at 9:11 PM delete

Hy I have given details regarding ur querry you can try some genuine work from home jobs http://www.onlinejoboffer.net/2014/03/Work-from-home-jobs-without-investment.html

BUNTY VERMA
February 11, 2015 at 10:12 PM delete

Hi if you really have any idea please mail me my id is sudershanverma9@gmail.com

Pius Mihanjo
February 12, 2015 at 8:12 AM delete

hello, i am really interested on offline data entry jobs, i have free time to do the job and i really need to make extra cash, please mail me at pmihanjo2002@gmail.com for any kind of offline jobs

Nevetha s
February 12, 2015 at 6:50 PM delete

Hi

I am looking for offline data entry job without investment and registration fee. Could you pls mail me at nevesundar@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance. Looking for your reply

Ana Lie
February 12, 2015 at 8:19 PM delete

mainit.anatheresa@yahoo.com
Part time data encoder

February 16, 2015 at 6:48 AM delete

Hy I have given complete details for online jobs and which is without investment just you need to check which work you want to do also I listed ptc sites list you can check ptc sites

If you want to make money via survey jobs check

also if u r interested in online typing jobs without investment then check this article

or still you are interested in offline data entry jobs then send mail at given address for more details regarding offline data entry jobs and sign up for offline data entry jobs

February 17, 2015 at 6:42 AM delete

i need a data entry job its
very argent for me..... give
some details about the
job....

February 17, 2015 at 11:01 AM delete

hello, i need a home based data entry job very ugently, pls help me

February 18, 2015 at 9:38 AM delete

hello, my email id is etisha0996@gmail.com

February 19, 2015 at 2:15 AM delete

i need home based tying job for offline

February 19, 2015 at 2:15 AM delete

i need home based tying job for offline

Simran Mehta
February 19, 2015 at 8:33 PM delete

My email id is - hotstar_simran@yahoo.co.in

venkatesh m
February 20, 2015 at 6:11 AM delete

my mail id is - nmvenkatesh_mech@yahoo.com pls tell any data entry jobs

Jess Puryear
February 21, 2015 at 11:39 AM delete

hello, i need a home based data entry job very ugently, I cant see to find anything. Please Help ME!!

sanni kumar
February 23, 2015 at 2:18 AM delete

medical project online copy paste , telecom form filing offline project pure copy paste , address typing , add me in gmail vizagkumarsolutions@gmail.com........whats app 8341201300

Uma Maheswari
February 23, 2015 at 10:34 AM delete

Hiii I am interested in these job can u help me to join with you..... Pls reply @uma94.06@gmail.com

Ravi Ghori
February 25, 2015 at 3:34 AM delete

ravighori1212@gmail.com

March 6, 2015 at 1:22 AM delete

I had mailed to the above mentioned email id.but didn't get any reply

Anusha

March 6, 2015 at 3:42 AM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
March 6, 2015 at 3:52 AM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
March 6, 2015 at 3:53 AM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
M NIKHIL
March 7, 2015 at 1:55 AM delete

Hi, I wanna data entry job without any joining fee. Help me out......

March 10, 2015 at 11:47 PM delete

My email address is - thomas2vin@gmail.com Looking for genuine data entry work from home without investment and registration fees.

March 11, 2015 at 8:48 AM delete

Just CHeck here If you are Indian and looking for online jobs part time jobs work from home jobs then complete guide for make money online from home without investment

March 11, 2015 at 11:07 AM delete

hi iam chandan i want to do this work as i have no job so indly send details on my mail id chandan4919@gmail.com

March 11, 2015 at 12:08 PM delete

apps al
March 11, 2015 at 7:30 PM delete

hiii...pls send me some online jobs

Mukesh
March 12, 2015 at 6:45 AM delete

hiii I am interested in these job can u help me to join with you..... Pls reply mukeshec2012@ymail.com

jasla backer
March 12, 2015 at 11:46 PM delete

Hi.I'm Jasla. Pls send me some online or offline jobs. My mail id jaslanisarsheda@gmail.com

Prasanna Sri
March 14, 2015 at 5:57 AM delete

iam intrested in form filling jobs and how to register??

my mail id is sriprasanna32@gmail.com

ashok singh
March 14, 2015 at 11:58 PM delete

I need home based online/offline typing job. Plz contact on my cell No 7250126472.

Anitha
March 15, 2015 at 10:26 PM delete

Hai, Please suggest me best offline job to work from home without investment. Now i am working as copyeditor in a concern. Because of my health problem i was not able to continue my job. I was cheated by many work from home company by paying some amount. So please help me

Charles Cox
March 18, 2015 at 1:21 PM delete

Hello, I am looking for home based work through a legitimate company. Any information you can forward to everythingxbox109@gmail.com would be greatly appreciated.

March 20, 2015 at 8:09 AM delete

Good day.. I am interested to apply for an offline job without investment. I work as an office staff here in the Philippines and would like to apply for an offline job without investment. My main reason that I apply is that I want to augment my income for my family. Please send me details on how I could apply for these jobs to my email add: maeranchristy1225@gmail.com.. Thank you and God bless.

pawan
AUTHOR
March 24, 2015 at 12:58 PM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
March 25, 2015 at 5:04 AM delete

Hi im free in evening so kindly let me know the details of offline jobs without investment. my mail deepu.veronica@gmail.com

March 25, 2015 at 8:40 PM delete

Hi there, I am interested in the job offer...please contact me soon

sachin
April 1, 2015 at 1:25 PM delete

hi ....how to earn money on online/ offline please help me I am from Mumbai

shakeel shaik
April 2, 2015 at 1:01 AM delete

I need home based online/offline typing job. Plz contact on my cell No 8686351287 gmail id sshakeelshaik415@gmail.com

Kulbir Kaur
April 3, 2015 at 10:22 PM delete

I am looking to work from home. I have 2 years experience in Data Entry job. Please contact me at my email address kulbirkr22@gmail.com

LV
April 4, 2015 at 1:42 AM delete

I am interested
Please send me details at elvymarijal1@gmail.com

April 8, 2015 at 12:27 AM delete

Hi,

I am House Wife. I interested to apply for an offline job without investment please contact me 8879113207.my mail Id is harshadabagwe7@gmail.com

ygshhd
April 8, 2015 at 7:17 AM delete

Thanks for comment by the way if you really interested in online data entry jobs or offline form data entry jobs then just read details given on post thereafter you can send us email and your details i.e contact no any experience later we will contact you for data entry work from home without investment

April 8, 2015 at 7:19 AM delete

contact on radhe1616@hotmail.com or aarzooinfotech786@gmail.com for offline data entry jobs

April 8, 2015 at 7:20 AM delete

April 8, 2015 at 7:20 AM delete

April 8, 2015 at 7:20 AM delete

April 8, 2015 at 7:21 AM delete

April 8, 2015 at 7:22 AM delete

Cannot reply everyone for offline data entry jobs kindly follow details given and

Send us email and your details i.e contact no any experience later we will contact you for data entry work from home without investment

April 9, 2015 at 12:05 AM delete

looking for home based job pm me thanks...from philippines

stargirl15
April 11, 2015 at 7:19 PM delete

mcdonaldshereca@yahoo.com

venu
AUTHOR
April 12, 2015 at 4:38 AM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
venu
April 12, 2015 at 4:38 AM delete

gopal9.siva@gmail.com

irishblood013
April 12, 2015 at 7:01 AM delete

Hi I want to work from home but I dont have money for any registration fee. Can you help me?

April 17, 2015 at 7:05 AM delete

Hi...
i need a data entry job. i don't have money to invest also. So please suggest me about the job.
mraza8245@gmail.com

April 18, 2015 at 10:34 PM delete

Send us email on given address for offline data entry work you will get reply from us and also we will soon contact you for offline data entry jobs one you are eligible for offline data entry jobs if you have some good speed and accuracy work

April 25, 2015 at 2:08 AM delete

my mail id::::sampathkishore4555@gmail.com
please suggest me

ygshhd
April 27, 2015 at 9:11 AM delete

Send us email at aarzooinfotech786@gmail.com or radhe1616@hotmail.com for if you are interested in online data entry jobs offline data entry jobs in online ad posting jobs related querry or onl.ine typing jobs also online survey jobs you will get respond withing 24 hours for any kinds of data entry jobs from home without investment

April 29, 2015 at 5:21 PM delete

hello my name is kanisha and i am interested in working on and offline...
email is lenoir03@gmail.com

May 2, 2015 at 5:45 AM delete

thanks
Surender Jangra
09996667070 , 09255830909
maxgroupc1@yahoo.in

May 4, 2015 at 4:41 AM delete

Hello.....My name is Nilesh......i would like to work offline and online. kindly send me details on nileshkhandare2191@gmail.com

Thanks

May 4, 2015 at 11:38 PM delete

Send mail at aarzooinfotech786@gmail.com or radhe1616@hotmail.com for more details about you are seeking for online data entry jobs or offline data entry jobs we will respond you soon

May 4, 2015 at 11:38 PM delete

Davo Services
May 6, 2015 at 2:26 AM delete

ashishkumarec@gmail.com

ShahiD MeeR
May 11, 2015 at 3:49 AM delete

SiR, i wana Do Job i dun hv Job nor i hv money to start somthing new to earn money !! i m from India, kashmir plese help m siR, My contact no. +919622906112 !!!!! Mi Email iD'S !! Shahidmeer620@gmail.com !! OR !!
Shahidmeer620@yahoo.com

tashey nima
May 12, 2015 at 3:51 AM delete

some one invite me to mega typers.com and send me the invitation to mailtotashi@gmail.com. thanks

Rahul Kumar
May 13, 2015 at 11:58 AM delete

hi sir i m interesting in data entry job please send me all the procedure for starting with job at rahulkumar95101@GMAIL.COM

May 18, 2015 at 7:47 PM delete

send us mail on given address for offline data entry work we will respond u soon

May 18, 2015 at 7:47 PM delete

KARM RAJ
May 19, 2015 at 2:09 AM delete

hi sir i m interesting in data entry job please send me all the procedure for starting with job at karmraj1989@gmail.com
mob 8010389503
how can i join this part time job

deba

how to start this work

Ashish paswan
May 21, 2015 at 4:31 AM delete

how to start this work

sanjay singh
May 23, 2015 at 9:00 AM delete

Please Sir I want a job for my daily needs. My email is sanjay 25398@gmail.com .Kindly mail me suitable offline jobs . Thankyou

Chel sea
May 23, 2015 at 9:20 PM delete

Hi Sir I need a job to earn money for my studies, kindly email me at chelsea.joyce07@gmail.com on how and when i can start working. Thank you very much.

May 26, 2015 at 12:33 AM delete

HELLO............I WANT A PART TIME JOB EITHER OFFLINE OR ONLINE
sheetalchouhan36@gmail.com

Pavin Gokul
May 26, 2015 at 2:55 AM delete

I am interested in offline home based jobs! genxgokul@gmail.com
Thanks

May 27, 2015 at 10:16 AM delete

hello sir I am looking to work from home. I have 5 years experience in Data Entry job. Please contact me at my email address virupaxitimoli@gmail.com

Piyush Kawde
May 29, 2015 at 4:17 AM delete

piyacool.kawde@gmail.com

Piyush Kawde
May 29, 2015 at 4:18 AM delete

piyacool.kawde@gmail.com

ygshhd
May 31, 2015 at 10:26 AM delete

you will be contacted soon for offline data entry work from home

utkarsh singh
June 1, 2015 at 7:18 AM delete

hi my name is utkarsh and i want to do this job , pls give ur conatact number...
singhamvsraone@gmail.com

utkarsh singh
June 1, 2015 at 7:20 AM delete

singhamvsraone@gmail.com

apple raja
June 1, 2015 at 8:02 AM delete

i need a offline data entry job but no invesment please send details

thenkyou,

apple raja
June 1, 2015 at 8:05 AM delete

i need a offline data entry job but no invesment
appleraja.d@gmail.com

thankyou

apple raja
June 1, 2015 at 8:28 AM delete

hello,
i am student, i want offline data entry job in study for MCA help me...
thenkyou...

jk
June 1, 2015 at 11:02 AM delete

hi im a housewife and i would like to work from home. please help me

June 2, 2015 at 6:39 AM delete

hi i am a student and i would like to work from home my email - tushar.paliwal98@gmail.com

Pushparaj S
June 3, 2015 at 2:10 AM delete

Need job. ph:9884225462

Payal Dash
June 5, 2015 at 11:02 AM delete

I need job urgently. Pls help me and send some links on my gmail Id.

Payal Dash
June 5, 2015 at 11:03 AM delete

I need job urgently. Pls help me and send some links on my gmail Id.

Sumit Chhabra
June 8, 2015 at 12:09 AM delete

hey, i need a data entry job in Delhi. Plz help me out..

Sumit Chhabra
June 8, 2015 at 12:12 AM delete

plz send me details regarding data entry jobs at home.. my mail id is sumitsonu1991@gmail.com

June 11, 2015 at 5:01 AM delete

hi... mr. radhe ...I am looking to work from home. I don't have a job and I don't have any money to put into anything to get started. I want to START MAKING MONEY .. Please send me some information about this opportunity thank you.

June 11, 2015 at 11:10 AM delete

hi bro , I need job . Pls help me and send some links on my gmail Id. chandrababubtp123@gmail.com

June 12, 2015 at 1:02 AM delete

Hi, Sir i need a job Pls. help me jay20creativebord@gmail.com

Aditya Umate
June 12, 2015 at 7:12 AM delete

hi i need a part time job to paid my college fees . So plz send me all the instructions im waiting for your email
my email adi.umate0108@gmail.com

Gudiya
June 15, 2015 at 5:05 AM delete

hiee i need offline data entry job plz give me the further information
gudiyasingh2511@gmail.com

yogi
June 16, 2015 at 4:51 AM delete

hi am interested in online jobs, pls tell me how to move on with it... and i have mailed u to the given mail id...

Mr. Crazy
AUTHOR
June 23, 2015 at 5:06 AM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. Crazy
June 23, 2015 at 5:08 AM delete

My email: clemwinnie2@gmail.com
I'll be looking forward for this opportunity sr.
Hoping that I would be able to get.

June 23, 2015 at 10:34 PM delete

I have to work offline data entry job please tell how to join.

Ritik Sharma
June 25, 2015 at 11:33 AM delete

i don't ave good internet connection .....so can i do this

SUNRAJ MEENA
June 27, 2015 at 10:13 PM delete

i need data work so verry argently so cont.. sunrajmeena01@gmail.com
09414222304

Meera Nirmal
June 29, 2015 at 3:27 AM delete

Hi Sir/madam
i am housewife and want online data entry job please reply me as soon as possible

Meera Nirmal
June 29, 2015 at 3:28 AM delete

Hi Sir/madam

Deepthi sri
June 30, 2015 at 10:28 PM delete

I am looking for offline data entry job without INVESTMENT and registration fee. Could you pls mail me at deepthisree.d.28@gmail.com

sathya
June 30, 2015 at 11:45 PM delete

share the details with me.. sathyahemanthkumar2014@gmail.com

Laban Mark
July 1, 2015 at 7:05 AM delete

My email address is - y.labanmark@gmail.com Looking for genuine data entry work from home without investment and registration fees.

Manish Yadav
July 2, 2015 at 12:41 AM delete

hello m looking for genuine and 0 investment work. i have 6 desktop system at my place. Also experienced in word, excel and ppt work.

contact me
moneysshhh@gmail.com

Swagat Khot
July 2, 2015 at 8:54 AM delete

Dear Sir,

I have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. My typing speed is 30 wpm.

I would like to work for you. Looking for your reply.

Thanks
Swagat Khot
swagatsk.150@gmail.com

Lucky
July 3, 2015 at 11:08 PM delete

please send me the details to my mail id lucky.shri2184@gmail.com

July 10, 2015 at 2:09 AM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
vamsi vicky
July 11, 2015 at 1:00 AM delete

i need these type of job

vamsi vicky
July 11, 2015 at 1:00 AM delete

my mail id spearvamsi007@gmail.com

July 12, 2015 at 12:53 PM delete

email id ajmerapraveennayak@gmail.com

Amit Vaja
July 13, 2015 at 6:12 AM delete

I am looking for data entry job but without registration fees so please anyone can help me send me email on
vajaamit89@gmail.com

July 15, 2015 at 10:53 AM delete

I am looking for Deta entry job but without registration fees so please send me know ful l details nayakramesh71@gmail.com .my phone no ..9908577

July 15, 2015 at 11:01 AM delete

I am looking for Deta entry job but without registrations. Fees.please send me know full details. My I'd nayakramesh71@gmail.com my mobile no..9908577718.please.. Call me know.. I.want to part time job s..Deta.entry. Jobs please. Call me know.. Sms.any part time jobs at home.. Okey. Thanks sir or medam

Suraj Rawat
July 16, 2015 at 1:50 AM delete

I need this partime data entry job send me full details on suryasingh619@gmail.com

Shital Borkar
July 17, 2015 at 12:20 AM delete

I am looking for Data entry job but without registrations fees.please send me full details. My Id shtlborkar14@gmail.com.

ramesh
July 18, 2015 at 10:37 AM delete

please give me all details. ramesh.kumararya@yahoo.com an also work

July 21, 2015 at 3:32 AM delete

i am looking for data entry jobs. Please send me the details at my mail account deepinderjitsingh01@gmail.com

garry 46
July 22, 2015 at 9:32 AM delete

hello dear sir/madam ....i m from punjab .mein home basedjobs search karte karte thak giya

hoon har site par jahan bhi click karo pehle fees deposite karne ka hi likha hota hai ya

unke contact par call kre.sab jagah fraud ka hi pta chalta hai.please aap mein se kai bta

sakta hai.ki data entry work ki koye genuine ya govt approved site hai?jha se pta chal ske

ki kinse site genuine work karti hai ..please help me ......contact me my id

garry9177@gmail.com

Suhail Moh'd
July 24, 2015 at 7:22 AM delete

i am looking for data entry jobs. Please send me the details at my mail account

suhailkt49@gmail.com

July 24, 2015 at 7:11 PM delete

Hi Im looking for data entry job in Malaysia. Would like to know if you have any? Please send me the details. My email add: jammie_0929@hotmail.com
Will very appreciate it.

July 28, 2015 at 4:04 AM delete

hello i'm looking 4 home based job without investment . kindly provide me details on my mailid - praveensinghchauhan7@gmail.com

Roshin
July 31, 2015 at 10:20 AM delete

roshin_bb@yahoo.co.in... typing speed 70-75 wpm

Souvik Shihi
December 23, 2015 at 3:34 AM delete

I want a homebased online and offline data entry job urgently plz..give me some details and information plz.....contact with me in souvik.shihi777@gmail.com

Niivii
December 24, 2015 at 2:02 AM delete

kindly mail me the details for starting with the jobs but if it true then only
niviiiiishukla955@gmail.com

Niivii
December 24, 2015 at 2:02 AM delete

kindly mail me the details for starting with the jobs but if it true then only
niviiiiishukla955@gmail.com

Kulbir Kaur
December 30, 2015 at 5:22 AM delete

Helo Sir I need a data entry job. I dont have money to invest. Please suggest me any job.

nijas p.k
December 31, 2015 at 10:28 AM delete

Hi sir.
I need a home based data entry job. But dont hav money to invest. Please suggest.
nijas.pk@gmail.com

Mohan Kumar
January 2, 2016 at 5:57 AM delete

Hello Sir/ Madam, myself Mohan Kumar,i want data entry job without investment for my studies.i am from Bangalore. my typing speed is 30-40 WPM. Please help me by providing offline typing job without investmnt. my Email I.D: kumarmohan269@gmail.com

January 5, 2016 at 11:51 PM delete

Hi, I need a part time work at home. And I dont have any money to spend for the registration. Please have me this home based work without spending to start. hereis my email tatasimbajon27@yahoo.com

January 6, 2016 at 4:55 AM delete

Hello
I need a home base data entry job. Can you help me.
newdiannecrisardepolla@gmail.com

January 6, 2016 at 4:59 AM delete

Hello
I need a home base data entry job. Can you help me.
newdiannecrisardepolla@gmail.com

January 9, 2016 at 6:44 AM delete

Hi, i m looking for some part time job.. could you please help me out..
please contact me on 2771990neha@mail.com

Nawab Ali
January 17, 2016 at 8:59 PM delete

I want a homebased offline data entry job urgently plz..give me some details and information plz.....contact with me in "nawab.ali86@gmail.com

Nawab Ali
January 17, 2016 at 9:00 PM delete

Unknown
January 17, 2016 at 10:26 PM delete

I want a homebased offline data entry job urgently plz..give me some details and information plz.....contact with me in aashish.283@gmail.com

January 19, 2016 at 4:11 AM delete

hi,,, i m interested in this job bt i need more information about the offline job details..........
contact me-vadeedavaddi@gmail.com